If she doesn’t want you NOW…

Flakes are frustrating.

She seemed into you when you first talked to her, now you’re trying to get her out on a date and she’s dodging the question.

Or she said yes to a date, then she cancelled on you when the day came and didn’t suggest another time.

Or she said she wanted to see you, but she’s not putting effort into that.

Or she’s making you wait weeks before the date.

Or she flirted with you a bit, then pulled away, so you’re unsure of how she really feels about you.

So how do you get her to stop being such a flake and make a decision about you?

Answer:

YOU DON’T.

SHE’S ALREADY MADE HER DECISION ON AN UNCONSCIOUS (OR LIKELY EVEN CONSCIOUS) LEVEL.

YOU’RE NOT THE GUY SHE WANTS TO BE WITH.

When you’re dealing with a girl who’s only KINDA into you, the best thing to do is to let her go. Withdraw your attention from her. Don’t give her another shot.

Quit hoping for the “someday” where she gives you a shot or invites you to her bedroom, because it ain’t coming.

“But what if she…”

SHE WON’T.

If she was into you, she’d already be sucking your hand or holding your dick.

Sexuality, especially female sexuality, is irrational and emotionally driven, not logical or mathematical.

So if she makes rules for you…

“I’m busy next week, so we’ll have to go out the week after”

“I’m not comfortable enough with you to have sex” (or even to talk about sex or have it on the table)

…drop her.

WOMEN ARE SEXUAL. The men they REALLY want get them feeling all girly and DTF from the start.

If a girl is REALLY into you, she’ll…

* Make plans to fuck you before having met you in person

* Go on multiple dates in a week with you

* Be WARM with you, not cold or ambiguous about her interest

* Find your flaws and imperfections endearing

Don’t settle for anything less than that.

 

If she doesn’t want you NOW…

…then what makes you think she’ll magically start wanting you at some fucking future point in time?

Thinking she’ll change her mind about you someday is delusional. It’ll only prolong the time you waste with a girl who isn’t feeling you.

Think about it: If she REALLY wanted to be with you, wouldn’t she ALREADY be prioritizing you and trying to get closer to you?

Mark Manson wrote a kickass blog post about this. I highly recommend applying the “fuck yes or no” principle to your dating life.

If she isn’t enthusiastic about you already, if she’s making you wait weeks to see her, if sex with her is a very strong “maybe” or “only if…”, then you’re her “if I settle” guy at best. You don’t want to be that guy. Drop her ASAP as possible.

You want to be her “I’m gonna fuck him” guy.

Her “I’m gonna fuck him” guy is the guy she’ll be warm with.

He’s the guy she’ll act all feminine and cutesy with.

He’s the guy who can piss her off immensely, but have her stay loyal to him anyway.

He’s the guy she’ll be running to see when he invites her out.

“So how do I become that guy?”

Consider this: What if you ALREADY ARE him? Just not for the girls you’ve been going for.

What if your demographics are off?

What if you already attract girls you’d enjoy being with, yet you don’t notice them?

If you’re masculine, you WILL ATTRACT AT LEAST SOME GIRLS. >90% of them will be girls you aren’t that into, but as for the other <10%, you can learn to recognize them and escalate with them.

AND THEY’LL BE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT YOU THE WHOLE TIME. YOU WON’T GET “MAYBE”S.

YOU WON’T HAVE TO BARGAIN WITH THEM FOR THEIR ATTENTION. THEY’LL GIVE IT TO YOU FREELY.

Most guys already have it in them to get girls they’d enjoy being with. They just aren’t acquainted with their masculine nature.

When that’s in order, everything else naturally falls into place.

With my guidance, you’ll discover your nature and finally put your girl-getting fantasies into reality.

You don’t need “game” tips or scripts about what to say. You need to learn how men and women REALLY operate.

Work with me. You don’t have to do this alone. I did it alone, and it took me YEARS. Do you want to wait that long to finally be with a girl you really like who also really likes you? Or would you rather wait a couple MONTHS, or maybe a couple WEEKS?

I only take serious clients. I don’t want to work with guys who want me just to tell them what to say or do, as if affecting words and behaviors attracts high-quality women who don’t play games with you.

I’ll only work with guys who are driven and self-motivated, who want their entire understanding of male/female relations transformed from theory into a powerful force of nature that propels them into action.

Is that you?

Catch you next time,

– Ben

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: