I’m a gym and coffee addict, cat enthusiast, writer, and an aspiring good person.
My life experience includes:
- Working for minimum wage.
- Writing for worse than minimum wage.
- Overcoming social anxiety and social awkwardness.
- Petting at least 10 cats (that’s not even close to the real number).
- Having sex and a dating life.
- Developing my social ability and knowledge of human nature and interaction through painful trial and error.
- Lifting heavy things and running really fast.
- Running a meme page on Instagram for 3 days.
My philosophies on life include:
- A healthy identity comes from identifying with your own behavior above all else.
- You don’t know your true identity until it’s been tested.
- Everyone has value. Interpersonal relationships are a matter of compatibility more than hierarchy.
- Power is alignment with truth.
As for what I can offer you, I’ll let my work speak for itself.